Code of Business Practice
- Members agree to observe high standards of honesty, integrity, and respect in their interaction with customers, competitors, suppliers, and other organisations and individuals.
- Members shall develop and maintain best practice standards in relation to the environment and sustainability and occupational health and safety,
- Members agree to comply with the Illegal Logging Prohibition Act; and where applicable the forestry certification standards administered by the Australian Forestry Standard Ltd (AFS), or the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) or the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- Members agree to comply with all applicable legislative requirements including the Corporations Act, the Competition and Consumer Act and the Customs Act.
- Members undertake to promote the benefits of paper and paper board
- Members undertake to provide appropriate training and professional development of staff.